Release version: 1.0.1 - April 27 2005
( changes )
This bundle is another simple HTTP administration servlet for Oscar.
The purpose of bundle provides the seamless GUI to user, making the usage and appearance quite similar to shellgui, which is the de facto standard gui shell in Oscar. The following is the key feature of the bundle
The following is Key classes
- provides tree sub pages for Bundle info, Shell, OBR
- use the same alias of "admin" as previous httpadmin, since we think
nobody will try to use the two bundle simultaneously.
for example, if you are running the HTTP service on port 80, then the admin
servlet is accessed via "http:/localhost:80/admin"
- provides User Authentification with ad-hoc manner:
- uses bundle.properties, for example when "admin" is ID and "password" is password, put the follwing lines into the bundle.propeties.
- The bundle reused the code from shell plugin, but donot support such a nice plugin function
The following is Todo List that is under devlopement.
- Activator : intall the resource and servlet
- HttpAdmin : main admin http request handler
- Base64 : Base64 decoder and encoder
- BasicAuthContext : the customerized context for Basic Authentification function
- SimpleContext : no user verifying Context
- User Admin Service/JAAS-based Implementation
- Pluggible Pages (like shellgui) (especially for UPNP manager)
Heejune Ahn (email@example.com), Byungchun Kown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Donated to Richard S. Hall (email@example.com)
org.osgi.service.http, javax.servlet, javax.servlet.http, org.ungoverned.osgi.service.shell, org.ungoverned.osgi.service.bundlerepository