HTTP Service Changes
Release version: 1.1.2 - April 27, 2005
Release version: 1.1.1 - April 6, 2005
- Modified manifest to import org.osgi.framework.
Release version: 1.1.0 - December 13, 2004
- Minor bug fixed that caused problems when re-registering
Release version: 1.0.1 - December 2, 2004
- Minor fix to servlet path registration which caused a
NullPointerException when a servlet alias was
- Upgraded embedded Jetty version to 4.2.22. Required minor changes to
integration hookup code used.
- Several reports that servlet paths were not handled correctly,
specifically a servlet registered at /test did not
received requests for subpaths, e.g., /test/somepath.
Path handling in the servlet holder has been changed to include
subpath checks via a /* wildcard which seems to fix this.
- Inclusion of basic HTTPS support using Jetty's JsseListener classes.
Release version: 1.0.0 - June 13, 2004
- Fixed a bug that caused servlet context to not be properly
- Fixed a bug that did not reinitialize the static alias map
when the service was stopped and restarted, resulting in
name space exceptions when bundles re-registered their servlets.